Thursday, July 1, 2010

Keep Coming Back


From the Editor:

Another reminder to keep visiting my blog. I post something new every few days. And it just keeps getting dumber and dumber, so if you're a chowder-head, zipper-head, or numb skull like me (I'm one of my most faithful readers) you'll get more bang for your buck here than at a psychic vampire website (strangely enough, there are such things and they have lots of websites).

If you've read my blog and want still more laffs, check out Frank Mullen's blog "Navy Lyres". There is a link in the side-bar (which has been sanitized and a little paper wrapper for your protection).

PLEASE BOOKMARK MY PAGE. BETTER YET, JOIN FACEBOOK AND REQUEST TO BE MY "FRIEND". EVERY TIME I POST A NEW ENTRY, I ALWAYS SEND OUT A POSTING ON FACEBOOK.

TTFN, John Derby (that's Klownspeak for Ta-Ta For Now)

No comments:

Post a Comment