Friday, May 28, 2010

25 Days Until NMA Reunion

I see that I have forgotten a special thanks. When I say that the VA has been good to me, I mean the VA as a whole, but especially a guy who does a normally thankless task, working with 400+ veterans in the Vocational Rehabilitation Program, who sits in a tiny office and has to put in 10 hour days just to sort of keep up with the load. That guy is Darrell. He has worked tirelessly to help me with getting the VA to fund all this gear I've been talking about, going way beyond the call of duty. Thanks Darrell.

And while I'm thanking people, I want to make sure I don't forget Aaron Waggoner at Guitar Center of Springfield, MO. He's had to ride the red-tape roller-coaster along with me in getting my gear list written and executed via the VA. If you are in Springfield and need anything --- see Aaron.

More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment